Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Henderson G30 Insulated Sectional Garage door with electric operation equipment
annodomini2

posted on 26/4/16 at 08:53 PM Reply With Quote
Henderson G30 Insulated Sectional Garage door with electric operation equipment

£250 ono

Located in Cheltenham

This is a door I bought a few years ago with the hope of replacing mine, however I mis-judged my measurements and it will not fit my garage.

It is for an opening upto 7’6” wide (2286mm) x 7’0” high (2134mm). Please see below for measurement instructions.

It is supplied with the full electric gear with remote operation, there are 2 key fobs (like remote central locking on a car). This is sealed and has never been opened.

There is the full fitting kit as supplied when I received it. I believe this to be complete, but cannot guarantee it.

I have a digital and printed copies of the fitting instructions to go with it.

There are some light marks from where it has been stored in a dry bedroom for the last few years and the runners etc are glavanised so no rust etc. I would describe it in good condition and have adjusted the price to reflect the condition. Although could do with a good clean.

This door cost over £900 and is not cheap rubbish.

This is collection only, it will require a Transit sized or bigger van (pref. LWB) due to the size of the components, I will not deliver. I would recommend the collector to bring something to protect the panels in transit, e.g. cardboard, blankets, bubble rack and straps.

Measurement check instructions: (Note these are not final, I can supply the digital copy of the instructions for you to double check)

It is designed to go Behind the opening, i.e. it fits on the back face of the wall, not between the opening.

It requires these minimum clearances around the opening and back into the garage.

~3” (80mm) to the left and right of the opening.
~4” (100mm) above the opening as this is the low headroom version.

It requires 11’ 4” (3445mm) of clearance back into the garage at the top of the door for the full width to accommodate the mechanism.

NOTE: This door is supplied SOLD AS SEEN AND AS IS, no warranty is expressed or implied. It is the responsibility of the purchaser to thoroughly check measurements. I am not responsible if the door does not fit.

Is this a TRADE ADVERTISEMENT?? Click HERE to report it!

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.