Board logo

Stoneleigh or Newark?
jonabonospen - 2/5/13 at 07:50 PM

Thinking I might take in one of the shows as I am right in the middle of my Mac#1 build so thinking it may give me ideas / inspiration / bargains etc. But which is the best one to go to; Stoneleigh or Newark ?

rusty nuts - 2/5/13 at 07:55 PM

Stoneleigh is the big one!! Newark seems to have gone downhill the last few years possibly due to the weather

keith777 - 2/5/13 at 07:57 PM

Stoneleigh by far the best !

Wheels244 - 2/5/13 at 08:10 PM

Definitely Stoneleigh - don't think I'll bother with Newark again after last year.

dhutch - 3/5/13 at 08:44 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Wheels244
Definitely Stoneleigh - don't think I'll bother with Newark again after last year.
There both good, but stoneleigh is the bigger, and has had better weather of late. I often go to both. Fingars crossed for a sunny newark as it has been a cracking day out in the past.

adithorp - 3/5/13 at 09:32 AM

They're both good and depending on wether etc you can enjoy either, but Stoneleigh is the better. It's a bit like comparing a west end musical to the school play.

ash_hammond - 3/5/13 at 01:04 PM

The M1MOC and Factory will be at Newark if that helps :-)

- Ash

jonabonospen - 3/5/13 at 02:04 PM

quote:
Originally posted by ash_hammond
The M1MOC and Factory will be at Newark if that helps :-)

- Ash

Decision made.Newark it is. Are the M1MOC camping? Can I tag along?

The Venom Project - 3/5/13 at 04:22 PM

I prefer Newark, I think its a better layout, and cars seem to be in a better order, but canny make it this year as I will be in Florida

So I am going to Stoneleigh for the weekend, its defo the biggest show, but in recent years was a bit scattered all over the place.