Board logo

7 inch headlamps
Westy1994 - 17/5/12 at 11:08 PM

Hi all,

Before I hit Fleabay, I thought I would try here first.

I am after a set of 7 inch headlamps, complete with bowls ( black or chrome) to replace the small Dominator lamps I currently have fitted. Stupidly I let the old 7 inch lamps go when I fitted the smaller units, but having now re-fitted the windscreen from Aero I feel that the bigger lights will suit the style I currently have .

If you would consider a swap for my units that's even better, a picture of the front of my car is in my gallery but this was pre-windscreen obviously. The lamps on my car have been modified to give the beam bias to the left, as standard they are a flat beam and my MOT station would not pass them on a flat beam.

Not urgent so no rush if you are considering small lamps for your car in the near future.

Cheers

Rich.

britishtrident - 18/5/12 at 05:59 AM

I have a pair of original Westie Black 7" sitting in a box in the loft. They still have sealed beams fitted.

couch22k - 18/5/12 at 07:47 AM

U2U sent mate

Steve

Westy1994 - 18/5/12 at 12:00 PM

U2U answered Steve, thanks all for your PM's and there were quite a few , will post back when I am sorted out.

What a great forum this is...

U2U sent britishtrident

Rich.

[Edited on 18/5/12 by Westy1994]

Westy1994 - 18/5/12 at 08:40 PM

Thanks all for all your PM's, to save me answering those separately I am now posting to say I am sorted out.

Did a swap so my small ones are no longer available.

Cheers

Rich.