Board logo

finally back on the road after 2.5 years (With PICs!)
nib1980 - 9/5/11 at 11:00 AM

HI All,

well after a long break, caused by being ill (depression) i've finnally got back on the road, passed MOT on friday, taxed on saturday, with her new little 4age engine, whiich is like an absolute rocket i might add!

my other hobby being photography i thought i'd take some picture for you all of her back on the road.

Apologies for the lower res images

let me know what you think

Neil

b14wrc - 9/5/11 at 11:06 AM

Nice one. I like the artistic angles and lighting.

Looks a very clean and tidy car. Enjoy driving her this summer!

Rob

scootz - 9/5/11 at 11:07 AM

Guinness - 9/5/11 at 11:07 AM

Brilliant!

Looks great!

Mike

Craigman9 - 9/5/11 at 11:17 AM

Looks good

You will have fun this summer!

Craig

Mr Whippy - 9/5/11 at 11:28 AM

you need to ditch the old pin hole camera and get yourself a modern one that needs less light...

nick205 - 9/5/11 at 12:09 PM

Always liked the look of your car and your snaps are none too shabby either!

coozer - 9/5/11 at 12:15 PM

Nice to see you back.. car looks real well

Rob WM - 9/5/11 at 12:31 PM

Looks well. Love the shots

spiderman - 9/5/11 at 01:29 PM

Hi Neil,
Hope you feel as well as the car looks (excellent).
Having suffered from a few illness's over the last 10 years I would take physical illness over depresion every time.
But now that I can recognise the "Beast" I can spot it from a much greater distance and deal with it before it becomes
too big a problem.
If you ever want to chat drop me a u2u and I'll send you my mobile number.
I know you don't know me but somtimes talking to someone who understands the problem helps especially if they
detatched from your personnel life.

The best tonic I suspect is getting the car back on the road, just hope I can get my 11yr build on the road soon,
I think you need to get lots of driving in it before the summer weather settles in (raining like mad here at the moment).

Canada EH! - 9/5/11 at 02:15 PM

How about a pic of the exhaust manifold as I am headed in that direction, conflicted about over the top or through the side, problem is LHD and steering column clearance.