Board logo

Testing Location Suggestions - Worcestershire
Knockout - 5/4/18 at 06:04 PM

Evening all,

This is all a bit last minute but having finally completed my Sylva Striker (after nearly 18 years) I'm taking to the garage tomorrow morning for a pre-MOT (I guess I'll see how finished it really is!). Anyway, I have use of the trailer all day and was trying to find somewhere I could take the car for a bit of shake-down drive. Somewhere off the public roads and sparsely populated would be good, to do a bit of low speed driving to see how it all works. I'm planning to drive it to the IVA but wanted to get a head start on any surprises that may arise.

Anyway, any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I'm located Worcestershire, WR7.

Thanks

Knockout

prawnabie - 5/4/18 at 06:14 PM

throckmorton around marshalls transport?

Knockout - 5/4/18 at 10:05 PM

Tried that but it didn't work out. Thanks though

Charlie C - 6/4/18 at 05:50 AM

Sandy Lane industrial estate Stourport
Turn Left by Murley Agricultural Supplies (trackor shop) on to Barracks road, I'm sure no one would bother you down there.
There are a loads of un-tax un-insured un-moted or un-registered vehicals in the local area one more would be a problem.

Knockout - 6/4/18 at 07:41 PM

Thanks for the info. Managed to do a little low speed driving in and around the MOT in the end. The test itself went well so think I'm almost ready for the IVA!

Thanks again