Board logo

Mk Indy pics need for new website
danny keenan - 10/8/12 at 10:03 PM

We are in the process of having a new website and we could do with some nice pics of your cars if you could send them to

mail@mksportscar.co.uk

Thanks Danny

nick205 - 10/8/12 at 10:29 PM

Welcome to any in my archive!

austin man - 10/8/12 at 10:33 PM

will get u some on Sunday pal

designer - 11/8/12 at 08:15 AM

Why don't you spend some time supplying your dissatisfied customers, instead of a new website to 'show' the product?

kevmcdo - 11/8/12 at 09:21 AM

Bit of a negative off topic response to a perfectly reasonable request designer......

bobinspain - 11/8/12 at 09:53 AM

I've got a photogenic car and a backdrop to die for.
Regrettably I am to photography what Toulouse Lautrec was to high-jumping.

Mr C - 11/8/12 at 10:01 AM

quote:
Originally posted by kevmcdo
Bit of a negative off topic response to a perfectly reasonable request designer......

This guy had a perfectly reasonable request as well Kev.

http://www.locostbuilders.co.uk/forum/21/viewthread.php?tid=169236&page=1

kevmcdo - 11/8/12 at 10:39 AM

I agree he has a valid point for his concerns with MK and there is a full thread in respect of that and others concerns.
This is a new thread on a completely different matter??

OX - 11/8/12 at 10:46 AM

^ well something needs to be done to get his attention as so far he seems to of chosen not to reply to the other thread but carries on posting on here as if nothings wrong . you wouldn't like it if it was you waiting for the parts for nearly 2 years

kevmcdo - 11/8/12 at 11:48 AM

In reply to your post ox firstly you are very much correct in that I would not be happy after 2 yrs, I would have escalated the issue correctly and accordingly in a much shorter time frame. For the record that would not involve expecting to achieve the desired result on a forum!!!
In respect of MK not responding to the other posts I am sure that is most likely the best thing that they should do, there appears to be lines of communication taking place so why deal with it in a public??

wylliezx9r - 11/8/12 at 02:16 PM

Perhaps the guy who hasn't received his parts could take some photos of his unfinished car and they could be used ?