Board logo

Luego’s at Stoneleigh
rusty nuts - 19/4/19 at 05:20 PM

Have we got a pitch this year Clive? Going to take mine this year albeit behind the motorhome

jollygreengiant - 20/4/19 at 07:49 AM

Well I did send the paper work off, havent heard anything yet, normally its 27B but will ring on Tuesday and ask them.

jollygreengiant - 24/4/19 at 03:56 PM

Confirmation paper work arrived today. Stand 27B the usual.

So WHO from the Luego group will be going this year????????

rusty nuts - 24/4/19 at 04:20 PM

We shall be going , towing the kitcar on a trailer. Wonder if I will still get in free?

jollygreengiant - 25/4/19 at 07:32 AM

I believe the driver IN the kit car still does but NOT the passenger, plus camping.

rusty nuts - 4/5/19 at 04:04 PM

Parked up in the normal spot but there is a lot of work going on in Stoneleigh so not able to drive directly to pitch, just meant a slight detour. Nobody else here yet!

NeilP - 4/5/19 at 06:35 PM

Folks, sorry but I'm going to have to be a no show this year - logistics all a bit too complicated this bank holiday weekend. Hope you all have a great time and the sun shines on you.

Cheers, Neil.

SteveWallace - 5/5/19 at 08:20 AM

I'll be setting out from Nottingham soon, but will be taking the back roads as far as possible. See you later

rusty nuts - 5/5/19 at 08:58 AM

Pitch 27b appears to be blocked by the Dutton owners club , just gone back to the motorhome near The Forge if anyone else see’s this. Did you confirm the pitch Clive ? A lot of roadworks on Stoneleigh causing confusion

rusty nuts - 5/5/19 at 10:24 AM

If things don’t improve with this show I think it will go the way of all the others. The main hall have massive walkways between the stands and one main hall is divided in half. Very few outside stands , lots of AB tool stands as usual but at least Car Builders Solutions stand is a bit bigger than the last few years. Due to the amount of closed roads and blocked off pitches there is loads of confusion. I may not bother attending in the future!

[Edited on 5/5/19 by rusty nuts]

Bluemoon - 5/5/19 at 10:34 AM

Agree but use it or lose it... I for one will keep going.. Dan

SteveWallace - 5/5/19 at 10:38 AM

I've just parked opposite the Dutton lot. Where is The Forge?

Steve

rusty nuts - 5/5/19 at 12:45 PM

Saw Steve’s car on our normal pitch that had cleared somewhat but also found the Luego owners club board in the Grand Ring next to the Rawcus pitch but there wasn’t any Luego’s there.