Board logo

Registration Sale - ** C16 SAN **
edsco - 19/7/11 at 08:55 PM

Hi All

Have a vehicle registration for sale - C16 SAN.

Its on retention and we have the certificate to post out to the lucky person who may wish to purchase it. We sold the vehicle it was on several years ago, but as the plate had sentimental value we have held on to it, but have decided to sell it to help fund our wedding next year.

It was valued last year at £2,200, but please don't let that put you off. We are open to offers. I shall pay all the assignment fees too for it to be re-registered etc.

U2U me if you want to make an offer.

Cheers
Ed

Macbeast - 19/7/11 at 09:21 PM

What's it supposed to say ?

gaz_gaz - 19/7/11 at 09:29 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Macbeast
What's it supposed to say ?

C16 SAN by the looks of it?

edsco - 19/7/11 at 09:34 PM

It was bought with the name Sandra in mind, but could be someone's initials i guess. Sanj, Sandy.

cliftyhanger - 20/7/11 at 08:21 AM

best bet is the bay I would have thought?
Who valued it at £2200?? maybe ask them if they want to make a cash purchase?

EDIT.. seems somebody is already advertising it at reg transfers?

[Edited on 20/7/11 by cliftyhanger]

edsco - 20/7/11 at 11:57 AM

Yeah, its me offering it up for sale. Forgot i did that. They obviously take their commission for advertising it. Not sure about the price they have it advertised for though or where that came from. But like i said in previous post, open to offers. £2,200 i feel was a very optimistic valuation! However, having said all that....it still up for sale and yes i am legal owner of it before anyone questions it :-)

U2U any offers.

davestarck - 20/7/11 at 05:27 PM

Its up for £1695.00. Just checked my personal plate with one thats one number different and its up for over £1000.00. I paid £250.00 about 8 years ago!!