Board logo

snap on/bluepoint tool trolley
john_p_b - 8/2/12 at 12:08 PM

with the exception of using this to store my pry bars in as you can see in the pictures i've never so much as put a spanner in this box, i bought it through impulse as it matches my snap on box at work so looked good in the workshop but it's been a gloryfied coffee table and filing cabinet for the last 3/4 years.

does have a few light scratches as could be expected from being in a workshop enviroment but over all nothing that detracts from it's looks or use.

it meassures:
980mm high
900mm wide (1260mm with folding side shelf up)
410mm deep

the top opens up on gas struts and has storage space 70mm deep
there are 2 drawers 680mm wide with a depth of 90mm so plenty deep enough to fit air tools etc in
there's a storage tray on the bottom and the whole thing moves nicely on lockable castors.

i'm asking £100 for it collected. it's just too bulky and heavy to even contemplate posting.

if anyone is interested and wants more pictures etc please just ask and i'll take some.

thanks
john

dave - 8/2/12 at 12:20 PM

Glasgow Rangers.

john_p_b - 8/2/12 at 12:22 PM

that's nowt to do with me! my bosses old knacked box still stood where it landed years ago and he has some misguided following of gers from his long dead scottish ancestors! i'm not sure he even knows where glasgow is!

CRAIGR - 8/2/12 at 12:25 PM

Damn
Why do you have to be so far away
Would have had it if it were closer or postable.

[Edited on 8/2/12 by CRAIGR]

daniel mason - 8/2/12 at 08:47 PM

me too! i need decent storage.my stuff is all over the garage floor

s6otty - 9/2/12 at 07:25 AM

Ill have a word with my transport guy today to see when we are next around that way.

Scott

john_p_b - 9/2/12 at 07:26 AM

someone is coming to look at it tomorrow evening so i'll put a hold on things until then.

cheers

john_p_b - 11/2/12 at 04:06 PM

SOLD.