Board logo

For Sale - Tiger Cat E1
kickinthenuts - 18/2/13 at 12:48 PM

Being made redundant for the armed forces after nearly 10 years so the Tiger might have to. Would rather give it to someone on here who might be looking for one than get some time wasters or tyre kickers looking for a free ride off eBay.

The specs:
Tiger Cat E1 SVA'd 2000 - 6270 miles
MOT until May 13
Will be taxed for sale

2.0 Blacktop Zetec
Jenvey 45 Throttle bodies
MegaSquirt 2
Lightened Flywheel with new clutch
Raceline Sump
New Clutch
Innovate LC-1 Wideband controller and sensor
Team Dynamics Pro Race 1.2 with Toyo proxes R888s
PolyBushes all round
Polo radiator modification
Silicon hoses and alloy cooling tank

The Blacktop was fitted about a year ago and has covered about 250 miles since fitting. When the engine was fitted, it had a new alternator with billet pulley fitted, ARP flywheel bolts and conrod bolts before the raceline sump was fitted. With the engine fitting, The gearbox was also stripped and inspected and had new bearings and seals. It has had new wheel bearings all round and the Spax adjustable coil overs on the front have been serviced. The Differential was also stripped and inspected and all seals replaced, both driveshafts were refurbished and the propshaft had new universal joints. With the new engine the sierra wiring was pretty much redundant, So I decided to rewire it with a customised loom, utilising all the relevant colours for the specific systems so it matches tiger wiring looms accordingly. New fuel lines fitted to accommodate EFI system along with sytec fuel pump and filters. Custom roll bar fitted and lots of other bits and bobs which you can see from pictures.

Fantastic little car for the summer, will be sorry if it has to go.

Looking for £6,500ono

I will post more pics later

Thanks for looking

David

monck - 18/2/13 at 01:16 PM

Sorry to see this David , Really does look good now and its sad to see you forced into selling it ...

Hopefully when mines done ill pop down and show you what its become

Best of luck with the sale mate im sure with the engine spec and the fact its done no miles since installing will make it appeal over other kit cars available

[Edited on 18/2/13 by monck]

tomprescott - 18/2/13 at 02:47 PM

Awesome spec for the money and looks stunning - hope you get a buyer soon!

kickinthenuts - 18/2/13 at 08:19 PM

I really dont want to sell it and it'll be hard to part with but it will have to go if I'm to survive. ryan, have replied to your u2u. any further information regarding the roll bar, you know where i am.

Its advertised on piston heads.com and tigerownersclub forum also. Refusing for the moment to put it on ebay as i'd rather not have some chavbag take it and rather a genuine locust enthusiast to take care of it.

David

kickinthenuts - 19/2/13 at 07:06 PM

Anyone?

kickinthenuts - 22/2/13 at 08:16 PM

More photos:

Thanks