Board logo

iPhone 5S for sale
ChrisW - 15/9/14 at 04:34 PM

My iPhone 5S, 16GB, Space Grey for sale due to imminent release of the 6.

The phone was replaced under warranty today by Apple Milton Keynes and as such is 'as new' condition. It will be used until Friday (assuming I am able to get a 6 on launch day) so at most will have 4 days of use. It even still has the protective plastic on the front and back which I will keep on until sale.

Comes with mint condition box containing the original accessories which are still have their plastic wraps on and have never been used. The Mrs and I are serial i-device users so have plenty of old chargers and headphones around hence why they have never even been taken out of the box.

The phone was bought outright direct from Apple and as such has never been 'on contract' or network locked, hence it will work on any network you want it to.

Also comes with a Sena black leather 'ultraslim pouch' which has spent a year protecting my original device but is still perfectly good.

Currently a brand new phone would be £459 from Apple plus £25 for the case. Refurbished phones with 'minor marks and scratches' go for £375 on eBay.

Bargain at £375.

Will take Paypal if it's a gift or you pay the fees. I'm sure it goes without saying that being site admin if you can trust anyone on here it should be me! Collection preferred (close to Aylesbury, Bucks) or will post at cost.

Cheers, Chris

[Edited on 15/9/2014 by ChrisW]

GaryM - 16/9/14 at 04:54 PM

Hi Chris

Email sent

Riskyshift - 27/9/14 at 10:00 AM

Hi Chris,

I'm guessing this got snapped up?

Cheers
Ian