Board logo

AB Performance sale
Andy B - 16/9/15 at 10:42 AM

As part of a major restructure at AB Performance we are putting a lot of surplus kit up for sale, there's a bit of everything from turbo parts to complete cars, part builds, billet sumps, tooling, complete projects (Sabre) and much much more. There's even a couple of brand new covered trailers that will well below rrp
We will be putting the kit on our facebook page as it becomes available at

https://www.facebook.com/abperformanceltd

regards to all
Andy

jeffw - 16/9/15 at 01:15 PM

Sad news Andy, I hope the sale(s) go well for you.

Dopdog - 16/9/15 at 01:49 PM

My thoughts exactly, you have been the go to man for many years and I hope whoever buys AB keeps up the high standard and dedication that you have shown to all, racer and privatier.

Johneturbo - 16/9/15 at 03:28 PM

As above, you've been the man with regards anything BEC. Always appreciated the technical advice over the phone. Good luck with everything

dilley - 16/9/15 at 05:35 PM

It's a surplus sale, not a closing down sale!

ReMan - 16/9/15 at 05:40 PM

quote:
Originally posted by dilley

Sadly having read further on the FB post I think not

jeffw - 16/9/15 at 06:02 PM

quote:
Originally posted by dilley

It's an 'everything for sale' sale, including the company.

twybrow - 16/9/15 at 06:20 PM

Really sad to read you are selling up Andy. You were so helpful in my engine change. I hope the sale goes well and you move onto something else you can be equally passionate for.

dilley - 16/9/15 at 07:14 PM

Note to self: always read small print!

perksy - 16/9/15 at 09:54 PM

Sad day

Andy, I hope everything turns out ok, Good luck

Andy B - 18/9/15 at 04:29 PM

Thanks for all the kind words folks - restructure of the company is underway. mainly aimed at simplifying and streamlining in an attempt to reduce the number of hours involved and take a bit of stress out of the whole operation, this may see me working here in a more chilled environment - early days but heading the right way.
In the meantime the clearout continues
have found some brand new power commander 5s for busa and ZX14 along with some running kit for the ZX14 - will keep updating the FB page
regards to all
Andy
Just found ZX12r rods pistons barrels and crank and a load of fuel system parts as well now on FB Page

[Edited on 18/9/15 by Andy B]

adithorp - 18/9/15 at 09:30 PM

Hope it all works out, Andy and if my lottery numbers come up I'll be on the phone.

Let me know if you turn up any R1 PC5's

Andy B - 21/9/15 at 12:49 PM

Fresh kit up on the Facebook page as we continue our clear out includes 2 sets of 7x15 pro race wheels, another enclosed trailer and a load of fuelling kit if anyone is interested

oh and a stainless exhaust system for ZX12r - suit mid engined car

https://www.facebook.com/abperformanceltd

[Edited on 21/9/15 by Andy B]

Andy B - 22/9/15 at 01:13 PM

Just found another set of 7 x 15 pro race wheels and also have a pair of space heaters to get rid of - one propane powered the other diesel burner

MadMaxx - 24/9/15 at 08:44 AM

Any gearchange cable of 1,70 m available like this one?

http://www.abperformance.co.uk/products.aspx?cat=42

kj - 25/9/15 at 04:25 AM

I have a 1.8 m one for sale

MadMaxx - 1/10/15 at 06:12 AM

Having already installed the cable from AB Performance I would prefer a plug & play solution to replece the damaged one. If it is the case I'm interested.

Spud1985 - 1/10/15 at 06:04 PM

Andy,

Can the honda turbo package be modified for a Yamaha R1 installation?

Thanks

Ashley