Board logo

FOR SALE: 2004 Suzuki GSXR 1000 K4 Engine
jonabonospen - 8/12/15 at 10:50 AM

2004 Suzuki GSXR 1000 K4 Engine & Full Donor Package available

2004 GSXR 1000 race bike which I am breaking for some of the trick race parts but got the full engine donor package available for sale if anyone is interested.

Mileage on the clocks shows 29k miles but these are a 2nd set clocks. Last MOT the bike had before being turned in to a track bike was in 2011 and it showed 18,480 miles. Engine fires up easily and runs smooth. I have a video of the bike being started up from cold so it can be heard running.

Engine has done around ten track days since new bearings and piston rings were fitted and a Cosmic head gasket. Also just had an oil and filter change after last track day.

Has been upgraded with the fitting of a K5 slipper clutch which is an excellent upgrade to these K4 model engines.

Engine number present and untampered.

Complete kit car donor package available including engine, starter, throttle bodies, wiring loom, clocks (K2 model), and radiator if required.

The advertised price is just for the engine. By this I mean it will come with stator, rotor, complete clutch, throttle bodies with all sensors, thermostat, hoses and injectors, starter motor, starter solenoid / relay, all coolant hoses,etc

If you want a price to include any of the additional pieces mentioned above like the airbox and clocks etc, then please send me a message and I can give you a price specifically for what you want.

FORUM ONLY PRICE: £1095 (£100 saving on ebay price)

We can ship this engine on a pallet if required

cloudy - 8/12/15 at 02:21 PM

Does the base package include the ECU?

jonabonospen - 29/12/15 at 09:58 PM

Reply sent. Sorry for being so late but seem to have forgotten to subscribe to the thread.

Still for sale

jonabonospen - 1/3/16 at 08:45 PM

Still for sale if someone wants to make me an offer

jonabonospen - 16/4/16 at 11:31 PM

BUMP