Board logo

ZZR 1400 2016 complete bike less engine package
russbost - 2/2/17 at 12:50 PM

Further to the Q's I asked a few weeks back, re value of a complete bike less engine, in the end I finished up buying the complete bike from my mate that purchased it in the first place, I was only originally intending to buy the engine, but due to complications with the immobiliser (they are MUCH more difficult on the late Kawasaki's! - be warned, if it has a red ring around the key on the ignition switch they are a bit of a nightmare!) I decided I wanted to be certain I was getting a working package!

Anyway, complete bike less engine/headers/ecu/loom/ign. switch & key is now on Ebay just in case anyone is looking for a track bike, rebuild project or whatever - I know we have a few bikers on here plus I'm sure you have mates who are!

ZZR 1400 ZX1400HGF 2016 Complete Bike Less Engine Rolling Frame ABS Cat D Damage

Obviously if anyone wanted to purchase outside of Ebay a deal could be done - if it doesn't sell then I'll be breaking for bits, so please register interest if anyone is after ZZR 1400 bits!

Cheers Russ