Board logo

AB Performance Arion S2
ArthurR - 13/9/17 at 12:12 PM

Description
Description

AB Performance Arion S2, factory built and maintained. Raced in the 2016 750 MC RGB formula, car no. 67 finishing 3rd in class and sister car to the 1st in Class and RGB Championship winner. I bought the car at the end of the season intending to race it in 2017. Unfortunately, injury (not racing related) has meant I’ve been unable to drive it and following an operation I’m unlikely to in the near future. This car is too good to be sat doing nothing in a garage so sadly I’ve decided to part with it.

Description
Description

I had removed the graphics with the intention of giving it a new livery so it is ready for you to put your own mark on it.

Description
Description

Description
Description

Description
Description

Car comes fully spec'd with new refreshed CBR1000RR engine, billet sump, power commander mapped by Daytuner, intake stacks, stainless factory exhaust, Quaife ATB Diff, Digidash Pro c/w GPS & data logging, Momo wheel c/w Taymax motorsport wheel button kit, Willwood 4 pot brakes all round, new discs & pads, Protec ARB's & shocks newly re balanced by Procomp, lightweight ally race wheels with Yokohama AO48.

Description
Description

Description
Description

Description
Description

Description
Description

It is ready to race either in the RGB series, various other series (NSSCC etc.), hill climbs or just make an awesome track day car. Add fuel, check the oil and water and GO.

£15,850 ono

ArthurR - 18/10/17 at 01:29 PM

bump

Jon Ison - 19/10/17 at 02:23 PM

Can you tell me the length nose to tail please?

ArthurR - 19/10/17 at 06:36 PM

It is 3.5 mtr or 11ft 7in in old money