Board logo

GBS Zero screen, Clamshell wings and Haynes Book
ianhurley20 - 30/4/18 at 08:21 AM

I am going to the Kit car show Sunday 6th so all these can be taken with me for collection.

GBS Zero screen glass new. Unwrapped from its bubble wrap for the first time to photograph £25 - NOW SOLD!

Clamshell wings, never fitted, came from Tiger. They have been moved around in storage for some time and have a few marks so really could do with wrapping or some refinishing £20

wings
wings

The wishbones and handbrake have gone already

Haynes - Build your own car for as little as £250 and race it book by Ron Champion
No pages missing and excellent condition inside, small tear to top of spine as per photo £15, this I will post at cost if you wish

Haynes
Haynes

I also have two return tickets for the Megabus from Norwich to Sliverstone for the British Grand Prix race day 8th July. Bought because of a communication error for £58.50 - £25 if anyone can use them

[Edited on 30/4/18 by ianhurley20]

JonBowden - 30/4/18 at 07:11 PM

I might be interested in the clamshell wings.
They would need to be posted if that's possible.
I'd need to know the dimensions to see if they'd fit - I'd be putting them on a Westfield prelit.
I could do a diagram of the dimensions that I'd need.

If I am causing too much difficulty, just say so.

ianhurley20 - 30/4/18 at 08:38 PM

Hi Jon - I'm working away until late tomorrow so I'll try and measure up when I get home - as I remember a pre lit is narrower than current cars so I would think they would work for you, not sure what they would cost to post though to Scotland

ianhurley20 - 5/5/18 at 07:35 AM

Last chance for anyone interested as its Kit Car show tomorrow