Board logo

Sierra Diff 3.92 lsd viscous /Also plate slipper
greenwood03 - 12/10/18 at 03:24 PM

As it says above....3.92 sierra lsd ( viscous )- 7inch , with 100mm bolt on flanges. This was overhauled by Road and Race in June '17....and has been in my car since - so in full working order. Just replaced it so it's for sale.
Located 2 miles from Brands Hatch, 15 mins from the D/ford Crossing - between sevenoaks/swanley.
Happy to courier although will have to verify cost for that ( guessing £20-25 due to the weight)....or happy to meet within 10 miles or so of Sevenoaks if it makes things easier.
£400 + postage

Also. I have a 3j plate slipper unit ...this was fitted to my car previously and again that was checked out by 3j themselves sometime around March '17 ( it was bought/fitted early '16). To be crystal clear....this is just the slipper unit and therefore you'll need to pop it into an existing diff unit/casing. Think they're around £750/800 nowadays....
£400 + postage

( will list separately when i get a moment, but also have 2 momo 250mm suede steering wheels, 1 drilled for a Caterham fit in good 'nick', the other drilled for a vw less good...perfectly serviceable but showing its age).