Board logo

Fisher Fury Le Mans For Sale
motivforz - 13/5/19 at 06:33 PM

Hello,

My fisher fury has to be sold - I'm moving house so unfortunately it's just not practical to keep it with the amount of housework I'll be facing, plus there's no garage. There's a complete advert on PH:

Pistonheads For Sale Advert Link

It'd be great if it stayed with the forum, so I thought I'd put it up here too - I'd drop the price for a LCBer!

Cheers all!
Chris

HowardB - 13/5/19 at 07:41 PM

nice motor - GLWTS

Ugg10 - 18/5/19 at 11:15 AM

I originally built the car and still have all of the build info. Changed a bit since I sold it but original build info and pictures here -

https://fisherfury.weebly.com/

I assume it is still the original version of the independent rear end, single wish bone, which Mark Fisher said was the best version but was costly to produce so moved to double wishbone. Engine was a 1997 silvertop from a mondo with 3000miles on when I built it (looks like it is still that engine) and had a Chestersports cars bike carb kit on megajot ecu. The guy who I sold it to said it made 165hp with a load of torque.

Good luck with the sale.

motivforz - 21/6/19 at 07:51 AM

Thanks for the comments above, it's really good to have had a car with a comprehensive history. It's found a great new owner and home (still in Oxfordshire), and I'm sure they'll take it onwards nicely. I'm sad to see it go but once the house / garage situation is sorted I'm sure I'll be looking for another.