Board logo

pilgrim bulldog
rabbit - 3/11/20 at 08:16 PM

Pilgrim bulldog maybe of use to someone . this is a refurb project i have had about a year. Firstly non Q 1970s 1800 marina engine and box paperwork suggest its been modified running twin 1"3/4 su carbs new float jets had running driving stopping on remote fuel supply. {tank not with car} all gauges /steering /suspension brakes working but need going over. hood / side screens good cream in colour as is the carpets interior good base to start. keys v5. and lots of paperwork present ,chassis good but would look better with a freshen up. very good wheels and tyres. bodywork needs buffing and good clean .
needs seats and fuel tank as stated it need refurbishment no photos in storage at present i want £1100 for the project maybe i can help with a fuel tank and seats if required at cost. v5 is in my name and i have owned it for over a year just not going to get round to it yet. based east sussex

[Edited on 3/11/20 by rabbit]

Mr Whippy - 4/11/20 at 11:19 AM

A blast from the past. They were quite attractive cars but you'll struggle I think to get good money without any pics.

rabbit - 4/11/20 at 01:41 PM

Yes i know photos would help and maybe able to get some but do not know when. just put it on to see if any interest ,may be a parts car for some one
with a marina / marlin / or mod to hot rod also good hood with frame hard to find now
/carpets/ body wheels and tyres very good maybe worth more in parts . thanks for your comments .

[Edited on 6/11/20 by rabbit]

rabbit - 21/11/20 at 06:07 AM

a couple of messages asking is it listed as historic vehicle on v5 ? yes.