Board logo

Dry Breaks
ian.stewart - 8/4/15 at 09:20 PM

Im looking for a Dash 3 dry break fitting, anybody??

motorcycle_mayhem - 9/4/15 at 07:53 AM

I have one end, new, unused, purchased Jan 2015 (Raceparts, GQD03BS03EA). Yours for half of whatever the list price is, if that's any use to you. Bought as a spare for the race car, which I no longer have :-(

I also have two complete (i.e for two lines, four halves). These are used, should be taken as such. They'll be very cheap to take account of that fact, caveat emptor, your risk, your life.

ian.stewart - 9/4/15 at 05:45 PM

quote:
Originally posted by motorcycle_mayhem
I have one end, new, unused, purchased Jan 2015 (Raceparts, GQD03BS03EA). Yours for half of whatever the list price is, if that's any use to you. Bought as a spare for the race car, which I no longer have :-(

I also have two complete (i.e for two lines, four halves). These are used, should be taken as such. They'll be very cheap to take account of that fact, caveat emptor, your risk, your life.

Hi
U2U sent,
Ian

motorcycle_mayhem - 9/4/15 at 06:53 PM

PM read, I'll think about the response. Meanwhile, here's the picture of the two drybreaks, photographed this evening.
They're attached to the car, one does the clutch, the other the brakes (rear). Neither have failed in service and were quite happily doing their thing at Castle Combe a few weeks ago.
Both have some spanner marks, they're not new, with commensurate corrosion.

ian.stewart - 10/4/15 at 12:43 PM

They are just what I need, I await your reply,