Board logo

Anyone got a Bridgeport for sale?
v8kid - 28/8/16 at 05:28 AM

As above series 1 preferably not interact
Cheers!

Shooter63 - 28/8/16 at 07:23 AM

I presume you are looking for a series 1 milling machine, if so asking for a adcock and Shipley may be better, if this is what you are after I may know of one which will shortly be up for sale. The machine is in Essex, it will be collection only, you will need to have all the equipment to move it and load it into a decent truck. It's not mine but I do know that a local engineer is retiring angry looking to sell up

Shooter

daviep - 28/8/16 at 09:11 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Shooter63
I presume you are looking for a series 1 milling machine, if so asking for a adcock and Shipley may be better, if this is what you are after I may know of one which will shortly be up for sale. The machine is in Essex, it will be collection only, you will need to have all the equipment to move it and load it into a decent truck. It's not mine but I do know that a local engineer is retiring angry looking to sell up

Shooter

Exactly how angry is he?

Shooter63 - 28/8/16 at 09:20 AM

quote:
Originally posted by daviep
quote:
Originally posted by Shooter63

Shooter

Exactly how angry is he?

Auto text don't you just hate it.

Shooter

Andybarbet - 28/8/16 at 02:56 PM

We will be getting rid of an old Bridge port at work soon, I don't know what type it is but can find out for you.

In North Hertfordshire so don't know if that's the wrong area for you ?

It looks very similar to this if that helps ??
https://rickaverill.com/bridgeport-mill/

[Edited on 28/8/16 by Andybarbet]

gallons perminute - 29/8/16 at 07:03 PM

I have a Brown and Sharpe Omni mill (vertical and horizontal) lying unused in my workshop. It needs a tidy up but worked well the last time we used it. It is in Glasgow and owes me very little money so open to offers. GPM

v8kid - 29/8/16 at 07:58 PM

Thanks Chaps I have u2u all
Cheers!

Andybarbet - 31/8/16 at 11:07 AM

Here are some pictures of our mill:

Mill1
Mill1

Mill2
Mill2

Mill3
Mill3

Mill4