Board logo

Club Caps
Dave Bailey - 13/6/18 at 01:48 PM

My LocostBuilders cap is getting a bit scruffy now... are these still available?

Cheers
Dave B

Bluemoon - 13/6/18 at 03:38 PM

In the shop?

Nickp - 13/6/18 at 04:09 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Bluemoon
In the shop?

The shop is temporarily closed

loggyboy - 13/6/18 at 04:09 PM

Yeah I can see them in the shop, along with the Tshirts and sweaters and tartan paint.

Nickp - 13/6/18 at 04:10 PM

quote:
Originally posted by loggyboy
Yeah I can see them in the shop, along with the Tshirts and sweaters and tartan paint.

Order me a couple of sky hooks too please

loggyboy - 13/6/18 at 04:16 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Nickp
quote:

Order me a couple of sky hooks too please

I've heard delivery time of the long weights isnt great.

Dave Bailey - 13/6/18 at 04:45 PM

The shop shows temporarily closed..

Dave B

James24785 - 13/6/18 at 06:17 PM

If the guys who own the forum/club are struggling for club merchandise then, I own a custom clothing/sticker company so coukd run the forum shop and supply club merchandise if needed

Just a heads up

Bluemoon - 14/6/18 at 11:26 AM

quote:
Originally posted by James24785
If the guys who own the forum/club are struggling for club merchandise then, I own a custom clothing/sticker company so coukd run the forum shop and supply club merchandise if needed

Just a heads up

Have a chat (U2U) to chrisW (the boss), I suspect lack of time and real-world commitments (i.e. running the shop) is the main issue.

James24785 - 14/6/18 at 11:36 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Bluemoon
quote:
Originally posted by James24785

Just a heads up

Have a chat (U2U) to chrisW (the boss), I suspect lack of time and real-world commitments (i.e. running the shop) is the main issue.

I'll drop him a message in a bit, cheers

loggyboy - 14/6/18 at 01:10 PM

Goo luck with that!

jps - 14/6/18 at 01:23 PM

quote:
Goo luck with that!

Yeah I think we've been round this before - people have previously offered to get stuff done (like get things produced, handle orders etc) but it has come to nothing. Chris W did look to do a run of mugs some time ago and it was a case of everyone saying they wanted one, then hardly anyone ordering one and paying for it so it wasn't viable to get a run made, so Chris ended up doing a load of refunds, presume that put him off...

loggyboy - 14/6/18 at 02:04 PM

quote:
Originally posted by jps
quote:
Goo luck with that!

Yeah I think we've been round this before - people have previously offered to get stuff done (like get things produced, handle orders etc) but it has come to nothing. Chris W did look to do a run of mugs some time ago and it was a case of everyone saying they wanted one, then hardly anyone ordering one and paying for it so it wasn't viable to get a run made, so Chris ended up doing a load of refunds, presume that put him off...

I was thinking more of getting in contact! lol

James24785 - 14/6/18 at 03:31 PM

Well the offer is there. There would be no minimum orders or anything. As some one wants summet, I'd make it. I'll drop Chris a PM and see if he gets back to me