Board logo

Whees, 3.75" or 95.25 PCD
ian.stewart - 6/3/23 at 09:35 AM

I have several projects on the go, one is a 70s Triumph,Toledo/Sprint ... it has a ROOF and is WARM in the winter. it also has a 200hp XE in it

Has anybody got any wheels to fit 3.75/pcd 4 bolt,,
Any real split rims out there, I say this because the car has a FWD offset wheel which needs to be catered for, but the rears will go another 30mm+ dish on the rear
MGF is one for certain. but as yet Im struggling to find a one that appeals,

Sanzomat - 6/3/23 at 02:04 PM

[img] KN Alloys
KN Alloys
[/img]
I've got some of these. 4x95.25 7.5x16 can't remember the offset but something like -30
These are KN Racing, as supplied via GTM for Libras and Spyders in the early 2000's so I believe these were made circa 2002. I'm afraid they'll need a full refurb as the lacquer is in a state and they've had a bit of abuse on manual tyres changers mounting track day tyres so don't look like this picture anymore. As such they'll be very cheap! Not split rims though

[Edited on 6/3/23 by Sanzomat]

ian.stewart - 8/3/23 at 11:11 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Sanzomat
[img] KN Alloys
KN Alloys
[/img]
I've got some of these. 4x95.25 7.5x16 can't remember the offset but something like -30
These are KN Racing, as supplied via GTM for Libras and Spyders in the early 2000's so I believe these were made circa 2002. I'm afraid they'll need a full refurb as the lacquer is in a state and they've had a bit of abuse on manual tyres changers mounting track day tyres so don't look like this picture anymore. As such they'll be very cheap! Not split rims though

[Edited on 6/3/23 by Sanzomat]

Thanks for the offer, but a touch too modern for my taste.

red22 - 8/3/23 at 01:42 PM

Why not get some pcd converters then you're not limited to rim choice.