Board logo

Very dodgy - but sort of pretty..
akumabito - 5/6/08 at 08:07 PM

Madiso n Kit car on eBay

No paperwork, all the locks broken, the current owner hasn't heard the engine run and acquired the vehicle just to sell it on again..

It's a shame really because it's not a bad looking car. With some TLC it would be a nice summer tourer.. Madabout kitcars has a few nice ones in the gallery.

Current price is 770 quid..

donut - 5/6/08 at 08:16 PM

My wifes cousin built one of them years ago. It had a supercharged VW engine and it was a beatiful beatiful car. He took it on triles and on many runs so it could be the same car as there were not many made. I did go out in it and although it was noisy it was superb.

Quite tempted myself.

Humbug - 5/6/08 at 08:26 PM

No! Horrible!

mikeb - 5/6/08 at 08:37 PM

Looks ok exect the windscreen and hood make it look like a boat!

Delinquent - 5/6/08 at 09:13 PM

I remember looking at one of these - mostly because I questioned how you were supposed to change gear when the gearstick was so tightly jammed between the seats you could barely move it side to side

Think it's quite pretty, but if my memory serves correctly, it makes a seven look quite spacious.

focijohn - 6/6/08 at 06:12 PM

Personally wouldnt want anything to do with that as "akumabito" said no paper work not heard running and broken locks, then goes on to say its in storage??

akumabito - 6/6/08 at 07:11 PM

quote:
Originally posted by focijohn
Personally wouldnt want anything to do with that as "akumabito" said no paper work not heard running and broken locks, then goes on to say its in storage??

Impounded by the police?

focijohn - 11/6/08 at 08:07 PM

lol he'll nick it back before the end of auction