Board logo

F****ng Ebay
speedyxjs - 27/5/09 at 10:57 AM

Iv spent all morning in between phone calls trying to find out how to pay my ebay fees for a load of stuff i have sold in the last month (its all changed since i last used it for selling).

Now that i have found it, it wont let me log in
I can log in to my paypal account separately but not through ebay. Ihave tried both my paypal and ebay passwords incase it was confused but it just wont let me do it.

Ok, rant over. Il give it an hour and have another go.

tomblyth - 27/5/09 at 11:12 AM

wait untill ebay bills you!

Flamez - 27/5/09 at 11:59 AM

I thought they took it straight out of paypal

speedyxjs - 27/5/09 at 12:07 PM

quote:
Originally posted by tomblyth
wait untill ebay bills you!

They have. It just wont let me log on to paypal via ebay

02GF74 - 27/5/09 at 01:09 PM

best try to pay on time otherwsie they slap on late paymenbt fee, no need to ask how I know about that

and ^^^ says, do they realy "take" i.e. steal it from your paypal account?

hellbent345 - 27/5/09 at 01:50 PM

nice avatar 02gf74!! who is it?

if you cant log on, could be a network error thier end, or other problem, if not maybe you could try the forgotten password link? i once couldnt get into mine and it turn out a brute force virus had got hold of my name, by brute force (ie trying thousands of different passwords) got into my account and changed the password when it got in! was doing all sorts of rum sh*t , got it sorted though...

aerosam - 27/5/09 at 03:14 PM

I have my credit card registered directly with ebay so they bill directly, it's alays taken on time and there are no paypal fees to worry about.

When I registered with ebay (albeit several years ago) you had to have a credit card registered with them to be a seller.

kj - 27/5/09 at 03:43 PM

Ring the customer help line, worked for me last week.
Sorry have not got the number handy.