Board logo

IVA pass
dave107 - 3/9/13 at 12:09 PM

Well finally after 5 years had Marc and Chris at MNR get my car through IVA with a pass, then I got all documents to local DVLA office got a tax disc and registration document with a 63 registration, have now got plates made and will fix them on car tonight and take car out for a very careful local drive.

I would also like to thank all folk on this site for help and tips over the years.

Dave107

RichardK - 3/9/13 at 12:21 PM

Congrats mate, very well done, good lads them Mnr lot.

Cheers

Rich

Dick Axtell - 3/9/13 at 01:39 PM

Well done! And congrats on getting swift DVLA action.

steve m - 3/9/13 at 02:51 PM

Nice one Dave,

So you had good communication with MNR, but others did not ???

Were abouts in sussex are you,

Steve

Relph - 3/9/13 at 03:03 PM

Well done mate, get some pics up

Dave Bailey - 3/9/13 at 08:14 PM

I was told yesterday that you can't do the registration at a local DVLA centre....Clearly that is not true... I might ring my local DVLA again tomorrow....

Dave B

big_l - 6/9/13 at 07:20 PM

awsome news

if your not already plz search for mnr ownersclub on facebook and join then post pics so we can dribble

jacko - 6/9/13 at 07:30 PM

quote:
Originally posted by big_l
awsome news

if your not already plz search for mnr ownersclub on facebook and join then post pics so we can dribble

O better still post them on here no all are on Face thing

loggyboy - 6/9/13 at 07:31 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Dave Bailey
I was told yesterday that you can't do the registration at a local DVLA centre....Clearly that is not true... I might ring my local DVLA again tomorrow....

Dave B

A lot are closing or already closed, some more in November and all will be closed by xmas.

https://www.gov.uk/government/news/dvla-local-office-closure-plan-announced

[Edited on 6-9-13 by loggyboy]

Dick Axtell - 6/9/13 at 08:33 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Dave Bailey

Beware making any assumptions, re DVLA. There seems to be no uniformity around different areas of the country. See this link, for example : - http://www.locostbuilders.co.uk/forum/29/viewthread.php?tid=184422

dave107 - 7/9/13 at 07:31 AM

Cheers guys was able to go out for half an hour last night trying to get used to gear changing with paddles a bit clunky but some times changes were quite good, also the clutch is a standard R1 clutch and seems ok bit strange as most people seem to change.

When I went to DVLA Brighton they said they would deal with my tax and registration there and then two weeks before new reg but I was going on hols so I asked to wait for the new reg, when I got back from hols there was the tax and reg brilliant service, I think Brighton are going in November the guy said they were not very busy if they were it would have gone to Swansea.

as soon as I have some time to work out posting pictures I will post some, yes I know it's easy posting but don't do it enough to remember any was ill get them up soon.

Dave107