Board logo

Daylight
grusks2 - 5/6/10 at 03:40 PM

After being locked away for 5 months the car has day light for the first time. Shame it was only to clean it.

Now sporting a full cage
Only down side, i might not have the time to use it and may sell it, since the birth of little max at christmas, my wife has been ill and still cant walk properly, so im running a business, looking after a baby and a ill wife, thank god max is good as gold. On the plus side ive got the wife a mobility scooter to work on and tune lol

[Edited on 5/6/10 by grusks2]

eddie99 - 5/6/10 at 03:41 PM

Sorry to hear you can't use it much. It looks a stunning car!

iscmatt - 5/6/10 at 06:27 PM

wow that looks great, love the wheels

grusks2 - 13/6/10 at 08:57 AM

Booked some action for brands hatch July 8,

Fingers crossed its dry and i can use my new HD cam corder and it dont cut out at the important moment like ITV hd last night lol

germanguy - 13/6/10 at 03:39 PM

quote:
Originally posted by grusks2
Booked some action for brands hatch July 8,

Fingers crossed its dry and i can use my new HD cam corder and it dont cut out at the important moment like ITV hd last night lol

i might join you on the 8th

grusks2 - 12/7/10 at 09:33 PM

Had a good day at brands last week, weather was over 30 so tyres didnt last long.

Car went really well, unlike me, a bit rusty , very hot and a bad back meant i was shattered after 5 laps lol

Go Pro videos came out well, but taking ages to upload to you tube. 3 hours to upload a 10 min video....is that right....????

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

[Edited on 12/7/10 by grusks2]

scootz - 13/7/10 at 10:53 AM

Really nice looking car that!

Keep it... and customize your wife's scooter so that it matches!