Board logo

Rolling Roads in East Sussex/WestKent
ian.stewart - 25/6/18 at 02:30 PM

At the moment, It looks like I will be running a Emerald K6 ecu in my car, its got a base map, but will need setting up, obviously I would like to get it on a set of rollers with a competent operator who is capable of dialing in my car, any suggestions in the East Sussex/West Kent Area.....

peter030371 - 25/6/18 at 02:42 PM

I live in the same area but ended up going to AT Speed in Rayleigh as they have such good reviews/ recommendations. They did a great job and it was worth the extra distance IMHO.

boggybogstar - 25/6/18 at 07:33 PM

I’m in Uckfield and used AT speed too for my old Emerald as I couldn’t find anyone local - can highly recommend them although they do command a high price!

I know a few folk who have used HT racing and been really happy with their results, located up at Brands Hatch

http://www.dyno-solutions.co.uk/

peter030371 - 26/6/18 at 07:43 AM

I did consider HT but I have an Omex and couldn't find any reviews on there Omex tuning. They do advertise Emerald though so they could be good for that

jeffw - 26/6/18 at 10:51 AM

Take it to Atspeed, you'll get a proper map and it will work from cold & off throttle not just when you are flat out.

ian.stewart - 29/6/18 at 06:41 AM

Sanspeed in Bexleyheath has come with good recommendations too, good value, and very knowledgeable

SylvaJ15-02 - 31/10/18 at 11:42 AM

I used Abbey Motorsport in Oxted for my J15 with the Emerald K6 - seemed fine