Board logo

Talon has gone
the_big_1 - 21/7/17 at 09:26 PM

Hi all,

Such a shame, Talon has gone as a business. Another sad time and less suppliers.
Sad shame!

coozer - 22/7/17 at 09:50 AM

Been coming a while eh?

the_big_1 - 22/7/17 at 10:54 AM

Yeah guess so.
Have a couple of bits missing from the chassis kit I bought and never got them :0(

Ben_Copeland - 22/7/17 at 03:11 PM

With lots of people's money from the sounds of it

gary gsx - 22/7/17 at 03:34 PM

Sounds like some one else I know of

dwebber597 - 22/7/17 at 04:37 PM

Has Phil actually said hes gone out of business?

40inches - 22/7/17 at 06:05 PM

quote:
Originally posted by dwebber597

Try contacting him.

dwebber597 - 22/7/17 at 06:09 PM

quote:
Originally posted by 40inches
quote:

Try contacting him.

I got a text from him on Friday and he said he has shut down the site to catch up with work.

40inches - 22/7/17 at 06:23 PM

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by 40inches
quote:

Try contacting him.

I got a text from him on Friday and he said he has shut down the site to catch up with work.

Here we go again

Talon Motorsport - 22/7/17 at 07:59 PM

Right the truth which is far more interesting than the all bleeping nutsack been banded about....
1: I am still here!
2: My accounts where pulled off line and the pass words changed by my Wife for some piece and quiet for me.
3: I did not have the chance to tell any body as mid Essex NHS mental team don't allow internet access when you get admitted for what I tried to do.
4: I've had a mental episode during a period where stress and depression has converged over my current work load, the threat of losing the current workshop and some personal problems that are non of your bleeping business.
5: I will be going to my shop 1-2 hours a day to potter around and clear the orders that are owed.
6: Feel free to scare monger a bit more you may be successful in tipping me over the edge.

striker-4age - 22/7/17 at 08:39 PM

I don't know you but I see ur local, if u need any help u2u me and I will help you out

Bad times can be had by all and if help can clear your mind please let me know

Striker-4age

steve m - 22/7/17 at 09:39 PM

To Talon,

Firstly I have never had any dealings with you,
but secondly, well done for posting your problems on here, honesty is a virtue

I do hope you, your family, and your sensible wife, can pull the problems, and throw them away in the trash
Good luck in rebuilding what you have

regards

Steve

ianhurley20 - 22/7/17 at 10:47 PM

Phil - well done for posting, I for one will come back to you time and again for the products you do. I'm not local so I can't pop round and help but would if I could. It's also a pity the t**** from Nuneaton started this thread!!

AdrianH - 22/7/17 at 10:52 PM

Best wishes to you Phil, keep on going, but health must come first.
Good on the Mr's for her actions.

Take as much help as you can, sorry I am a few hundred miles away.

Adrian

jiwillia - 23/7/17 at 07:44 AM

quote:
Originally posted by ianhurley20
Phil - well done for posting, I for one will come back to you time and again for the products you do. I'm not local so I can't pop round and help but would if I could. It's also a pity the t**** from Nuneaton started this thread!!

+1