Board logo

F1 tomorrow
JoelP - 24/11/12 at 09:01 PM

Im actually really looking forward to it! Who are you supporting, alonso or vettel?

daniel mason - 24/11/12 at 09:07 PM

im supporting hamilton. couldnt care less about the other 2. should be a great race and i f i was a betting man id say red bull alternator faliure and alonso to be world champ again!

mookaloid - 24/11/12 at 09:07 PM

No British contenders for the championship so I'm afraid I've lost interest this season

morcus - 24/11/12 at 09:25 PM

I'd like to see Alonso win because I think he's been driving better than Vettel. Given what alot of other people have said, I wouldn't be surprised if someone crashed into Vettel as from what I've seen more of the drivers want him to win of the two.

Be nice to see McLaren take a 1, 2 finish.

mcg - 24/11/12 at 09:29 PM

Tbh would love to see Alonso win the championship. I like Vettel but just a bit bored with him always getting it done plus his car is just much better. However, hope it happens in an interesting way. Hamilton 1, Button 2, Alonso 3, Schumacher 4, Vettel taken out by Raikonen on the last lap. Punch up at the side of the track between Vettel and Kimi with Bernie getting stuck i as well. I definitely wouldn't forget that as a season finale!

Either way really looking forward to it. Brazil is normally a good one to watch. Hope you enjoy.

Matt

Jon Ison - 24/11/12 at 09:30 PM

Vettle could do a Prost or Senna, game over ? Personally don't think he would though, who will I support ? Button & PDR.

maccmike - 24/11/12 at 09:41 PM

always support english, would like to see alonso lift it tho

steve m - 24/11/12 at 09:43 PM

Hamilton to take vettel out ?

wombat - 24/11/12 at 09:58 PM

Vetel deserves it but as a Ferrari fan want Alonso to win. But as long as LH fails I don't really mind. Go JB for the win . Proper racer.........

puma931 - 24/11/12 at 10:04 PM

Alonso! plus he has just moved up a place on the grid

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/news/maldonado-handed-10-place-grid-190006693.html

puma931 - 24/11/12 at 10:05 PM

That is Massa's job1

quote:
Originally posted by steve m
Hamilton to take vettel out ?

steve m - 24/11/12 at 10:34 PM

But LH will join Ferrari next year, and if Alonso wins the championship, LH will become a hero
plus ££££££££££££££

StevieB - 24/11/12 at 10:41 PM

quote:
Originally posted by puma931
Alonso! plus he has just moved up a place on the grid

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/news/maldonado-handed-10-place-grid-190006693.html

For s econd I really thought that was going to be another broken gearbox seal.

So Alonso only has to get the drop on Hulkenberg off the start (likely, sonce the Ferarri's have been blistering on their starts this recently, and Alonso is far better than Hulkenberg as a driver) to only have Massa between hium and Vettel. Which, lets face it, means Alonso will be very quickly on Vettel's gearbox probably by the end of the first lap.

Vettel doesn't have the same comfort from his position as none of the drivers ahead of him are liekly to give him a free pass (including Webber from what he said in his post quali interview, though team orders will no doubt prevail once again).

franky - 24/11/12 at 11:00 PM

Hoping for a webber win, button second, alonso third hamilton to have another DNF.

Oh, Seb 6th but to lift the title.

Wheels244 - 24/11/12 at 11:15 PM

Lewis to win
JB to take second
Alonso to pass SV and then run out of fuel within 100 yards of the chequered flag - he's the last person on the entire grid I'd like to see win the championship.

MRLuke - 25/11/12 at 12:19 AM

"Because the reprimand for the incident was Maldonado's third of the year, he was given a grid demotion on this occasion."

"Maldonado's previous warnings were for blocking Heikki Kovalainen in Chinese GP qualifying and colliding with Sergio Perez in the British GP.

He was also given grid demotions for driving incidents in Monaco, where he tangled with Perez in practice, Belgium, where he was adjudged to have blocked Nico Hulkenberg in qualifying, and Italy, where he was given a 10-place penalty for jumping the start and then hitting Timo Glock at Spa."

Im not following the logic, this is his third if you dont count all the other ones?

The hand of bernie in this one?

Id like hammy to win but teflonso to be WC.

BangedupTiger - 25/11/12 at 12:31 AM

Hoping Alonso takes the title.

Sadly I think Vetel will be in 1st by the end of the first lap and go on to win by 30 clear seconds.

James - 25/11/12 at 01:39 AM

Big picture, as a big Mclaren fan, annoying as Red Bull winning a 3rd WDC is, it's better they get it than Ferrari who are the real long-term competition. Red Bull won't be around for that long- as soon as they get bored of coughing up they'll be out. For Mclaren and Ferrari it's 'what they do' so they're the main competition.

However, if it's not a Mclaren driver in contention I don't really care that much but I will be supporting Vettel over Alonso. Frankly, after 2007, I would never support Alonso whoever he was against so that's an easy question!

Tomorrow I will mainly be rooting for Lewis, followed by Jenson.

IMO with 8 poles this year(!) and his team having thrown away atleast 100 points with cock-ups I would says it's Lewis that deserves the WDC this year more than any other!

Cheers,
James

James - 25/11/12 at 01:45 AM

quote:
But LH will join Ferrari next year, and if Alonso wins the championship, LH will become a hero
plus ££££££££££££££

Erm... typo? Or are you drunk?

blakep82 - 25/11/12 at 03:47 AM

quote:
plus ££££££££££££££

i've spent the last 7 hours in teh pub e and that don't make sense to me eother

AndyW - 25/11/12 at 10:25 AM

quote:
Originally posted by blakep82
quote:
plus ££££££££££££££

i've spent the last 7 hours in teh pub e and that don't make sense to me eother

Really?? We would have never known!!

rusty nuts - 25/11/12 at 10:27 AM

S.V will do a Schuey and take Gonzo out

se7en - 25/11/12 at 03:00 PM

quote:
Originally posted by morcus
. . . . I wouldn't be surprised if someone crashed into Vettel as from what I've seen more of the drivers want him to win of the two.

Be nice to see McLaren take a 1, 2 finish.

Why do you thing Massa is behind Vettel? - Lights change, Massa sinks the boot and runs up the back of Vettel taking him and a few others out, Alonso finishes the race in 3rd or 4th place and wins the championship.

SteveWallace - 25/11/12 at 03:36 PM

How about Alonso in a position to win and Hamilton letting Vettel past in order to give him enough point to take the title, just to annoy Alonso...

... followed by a punch up between Alonso and Hamilton after the race.

Wheels244 - 25/11/12 at 04:52 PM

quote:
Originally posted by SteveWallace
How about Alonso in a position to win and Hamilton letting Vettel past in order to give him enough point to take the title, just to annoy Alonso...

... followed by a punch up between Alonso and Hamilton after the race.

Now I do like that one !!

Lewis could use his black belt in Karate to good effect.

wombat - 25/11/12 at 06:13 PM

Gotta say it........told you so. Go JB !

James - 25/11/12 at 06:57 PM

quote:
Originally posted by wombat
Vetel deserves it but as a Ferrari fan want Alonso to win. But as long as LH fails I don't really mind. Go JB for the win . Proper racer.........

quote:
Originally posted by wombat
Gotta say it........told you so. Go JB !

Oh yeah... once again Button won when the people in front of him fell off the track...

"a real racer" lol

steve m - 25/11/12 at 07:26 PM

Yes, it was a typo from me, sorry, !

Not drunk, but very shitty day at work ysesterday, followed by an even worse one today

Praying for a better one tomorrow

Steve

JoelP - 26/11/12 at 07:53 AM

Was baffled when red bull pulled Vettel in for tyres before alonso - all they had to do all afternoon was match alonso for strategy, so he couldnt gain an advantage. Thought they had thrown it away then.

I'll happily admit that alonso probably performed best all season, but im glad vettel won it.

Bad times for hamilton though!

morcus - 26/11/12 at 08:40 PM

I'd like to know what was happening in Webbers Helmet when he decided to try and pass Vettel while Kobiyashi was doing the same the other side. From the way he pretty much just drove of the track at the corner, I reckon there might have been some choice expletative being shouted at him as it looked like he might squeeze out Vettel, possibly taking him out of the race.