Board logo

doblo service light
theconrodkid - 8/3/13 at 06:58 PM

i have a 12 plate fiat doblo,the service due light is on,it is being serviced by the company chimp on monday but he dont know how to put the light out,any ideas or is it a dealer jobbie ?

ian locostzx9rc2 - 8/3/13 at 07:37 PM

Only reset with diagnostic tool [as autodata says]

britishtrident - 8/3/13 at 07:39 PM

It needs the right tool to talk to the ECU --- service light and oil change light are separate resets.

ReMan - 8/3/13 at 10:05 PM

Stolen but quite good
"Turn on the ignition and the headlights. Release the handbrake, then while indicating right, pressing the trip button and beep the horn 5 times while saying 'Dobbly resettium'.
"

Serious version may work, gotta be woryh a try:

1. Switch ignition off.
2. Press and hold down the left button next to the seat belt light.
3. Switch ignition on.
4. keep the button held down until the display reads 0 and the 'spanner' symbol goes off.
5. Switch ignition off.

theconrodkid - 9/3/13 at 06:48 AM

thanks for the replies,didnt know it was the "oil change light",well it has only done 22,000 miles on this sump full !!!.
ill have a go on what Reman recomended when it gets light/stops raining

jeffw - 9/3/13 at 07:52 AM

Scanning down the list I read the title as Diablo Service Light...I'm disappointed lol.

theconrodkid - 9/3/13 at 10:23 AM

Scanning down the list I read the title as Diablo Service Light...I'm disappointed lol.

it,s what your brain want,s your eyes to see.....hm,doubt my co would buy me one of them

coozer - 9/3/13 at 12:58 PM

quote:
Originally posted by theconrodkid
i have a 12 plate fiat doblo,the service due light is on,it is being serviced by the company chimp on monday but he dont know how to put the light out,any ideas or is it a dealer jobbie ?

Dont pay until they reset the service.. I use Fiatscan on mine, it resets the service indicator and oil level whenever its required.

http://www.multiecuscan.net/

jeffw - 9/3/13 at 02:15 PM

quote:
Originally posted by theconrodkid

it,s what your brain want,s your eyes to see.....hm,doubt my co would buy me one of them

you could ask

britishtrident - 9/3/13 at 02:47 PM

quote:
Originally posted by jeffw

As the late great Frankie Howard might have put it ---
Ooh what see people do models trains Mrs! ;-() ooh I tell you don't you get all Hornby now.

[Edited on 9/3/13 by britishtrident]