Board logo

kitcar reading whilst travelling, pdf recomendations
Andybarbet - 9/6/14 at 10:58 PM

Ok,
I am going to be travelling abroad for a few days, I will take my samsung tablet with me & was wondering if anyone has any good kitcar reading in pdf format ?

I figure if I cant get a wireless signal where I am staying then I may aswell try to get some reading in.

Anything recommended ? Realistically I could do with reading up on megasquirt or kitcar wiring.

Does anyone have any pdf's that they could forward onto me that might be a good use of my time whilst away ?

Cheers - Andy

Trollyjack - 10/6/14 at 08:50 AM

Try Here

Some good reading also if its not a pdf down load the page and save it befor you go

luke2152 - 10/6/14 at 10:57 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Trollyjack
Try Here

Some good reading also if its not a pdf down load the page and save it befor you go

Megamanual is dated - while mostly still relevant the new version is msextra.com

Shorty - 10/6/14 at 11:52 AM

You could download kit car magazines if you don't mind paying for them. Although there was a free sample a few months back if you have not already read.
I can't remember which mag it was now but they have an app

Chris_Xtreme - 10/6/14 at 01:00 PM

CKC

the app is pretty good, and the mags are downloaded onto your device.

http://www.completekitcar.co.uk/subscribe.html if you are going to buy a few within the app, it might be cheaper to subscribe.. although unless you are in the middle of a subscription , not sure how that would work for the back issues.