Board logo

Ime lost for words!!!
myke pocock - 27/6/17 at 11:24 AM

Ford Enigma V6, Hot Rod,Buggy,Kit Car,Mad Max. Kit Car,Hot Rod,Buggy,Mad Max

Ugg10 - 27/6/17 at 11:48 AM

Builder obviously only owned a ruler and not a set of French curves. At least it is on a Q plate and not still registered as a Ford Granada.

SJ - 27/6/17 at 12:11 PM

Other than the wheels I can't say I like anything about it!

owelly - 27/6/17 at 12:24 PM

It may not be registered as a Granada, but it is still registered as a Ford!! I doubt that ever rolled off Henrys production lines....

russbost - 27/6/17 at 12:41 PM

I think it's brilliant! Ok, no curves but as a Mad Max type buggy I think it's great, it actually looks very professionally built (from what you can tell in the pics) & if you wanted something different it's a lot more original than a Hummer or Range Rover conversion!

Funnily enough I actually started something vaguely similar about a millennium ago based on a 2.0L Cortina MK3 floorpan which I added a roll cage to, but I finished up selling the engine & scrapping it due to a lack of time

It's obviously had a lot of time effort & money thrown at it, good luck to whoever buys it - they would be welcome at Essex Kitcar Club anytime!

Also as it's described as a Ford Enigma Buggy surely you would expect Ford on the V5?

[Edited on 27/6/17 by russbost]

nick205 - 27/6/17 at 12:45 PM

Not one for me I have to say, but each to their own!

jacko - 27/6/17 at 02:45 PM

It was at Newark show one year and its not to bad but different and looks fun to drive
Jacko

Ivan - 27/6/17 at 03:07 PM

I think it is well named and has a certain appeal.

mark chandler - 27/6/17 at 06:48 PM

I like it, would not want to own it but never the less still like it!

ReMan - 27/6/17 at 07:09 PM

As mentioned , seem=n at Newark
Definatly seen worse built kits, so fair play to him.
But, not my taste, so I'm out

Dick Axtell - 27/6/17 at 07:48 PM

Being sold by - "Different Class Cars". It certainly is that .

craigdiver - 27/6/17 at 09:20 PM

Would that have needed SVA/IVA? Don't think the rear seatbelt mounts look right, far too low, don't think that would have passed an inspection like that?

And no, styling doesn't do it for me.

LBMEFM - 27/6/17 at 09:37 PM

The builder has tried to be different, fair play to him, it's good that everyone's taste is not the same.

coyoteboy - 27/6/17 at 11:17 PM

Hate stuff that's too curvy, that floats my boat nicely.

Simon - 28/6/17 at 03:57 PM

I think it's great - kinda macho Moke. Also sort of reminds me of the (William Towns?) Hustler albeit without a roof.

Great effort, probably a bit optimistic on price 😊