Board logo

How It's Made: Dream Cars 2: Caterham Seven
Rod Ends - 8/9/17 at 02:10 PM

How It's Made: Dream Cars 2: Caterham Seven

This was on Quest TV late last night - maybe repeated or watch it online HERE

Quite interesting.

David Jenkins - 8/9/17 at 03:31 PM

Interesting, but that awful background music really got on my nerves! Typical American programme - even though it was made in Canada.

The stupid little errors in the commentary can be irritating, but if you watch any How It's Made programmes you'll know that this is quite typical.

craigdiver - 9/9/17 at 07:04 AM

I understand the caterhams are production cars but was surprised at the bonnet catches they were fitting. If we fitted these they would fail the SVA. I did notice that it was filmed in 2013, have some rules changed since then?

[Edited on 9/9/17 by craigdiver]

mackei23b - 9/9/17 at 03:05 PM

Same catches as today and I took my car through the IVA with them. Caterham supply some rubber covers for the IVA.

Cheers

Ian

quote:
Originally posted by craigdiver
I understand the caterhams are production cars but was surprised at the bonnet catches they were fitting. If we fitted these they would fail the SVA. I did notice that it was filmed in 2013, have some rules changed since then?

[Edited on 9/9/17 by craigdiver]

trextr7monkey - 9/9/17 at 07:25 PM

I spotted that the programme was on again this afternoon on Quest so at tho rate it will probably come back round frequently

big_wasa - 10/9/17 at 12:02 PM

Back on the 17-09-17 at 7:30 pm. Just seen there is one for the Ginetta g40 also.