Board logo

Striker Shocks
MDR1987 - 15/11/16 at 05:58 PM

i've tried looking online in vain, and am sure someone on here will have the info to hand, can anyone send me a link to the gazshocks that RAW recommend? just trying to ascertain spec, thanks

Shooter63 - 15/11/16 at 06:38 PM

This is just an opinion, I had gaz dampers on my stylus and the ride was terrible, I've changed them to protech dampers from procomp who re-valve them to your car, the ride is totally transformed, and the price was very competitive.

Shooter

MDR1987 - 15/11/16 at 07:17 PM

good to know, could you ping me a link? just trying to establish which length etc fit the striker but useful points re ride from ProTech, thank you

ian locostzx9rc2 - 15/11/16 at 07:53 PM

+ one for protech shocks either give raw a ring or protech they should be able to tell you the shock length you require .

procomp - 15/11/16 at 08:57 PM

Hi.

Its not that simple i'm afraid. Depending on what size wheels and tyres your running will affect what length damper you need with your ride height.
Its very tight for movement so there is very small margin for error. something RAW have come a cropper on more than a few times when supplying.
but if you want to give me a call i talk you through the correct process of getting the right length for your application.

Cheers Matt

rdodger - 15/11/16 at 09:28 PM

Procomp have a good reputation for supplying protech, valved for application. I would give them a call.

bi22le - 15/11/16 at 09:32 PM

Welcome back Matt. You guys have not been on here for a while.

quote:
Originally posted by procomp
Hi.

Its not that simple i'm afraid. Depending on what size wheels and tyres your running will affect what length damper you need with your ride height.
Its very tight for movement so there is very small margin for error. something RAW have come a cropper on more than a few times when supplying.
but if you want to give me a call i talk you through the correct process of getting the right length for your application.

Cheers Matt

MDR1987 - 16/11/16 at 08:42 AM

Great, thanks Matt will drop you a line

procomp - 17/11/16 at 10:51 AM

Hi.

Probably easier to get me on mobile as spending lots of time on road running round.

Mob. 07825544254
workshop. 01213503258

Cheers Matt

alfas - 23/11/16 at 11:04 AM

my vote is for protech shocks