Board logo

Not been on here for a long time
hucky - 20/9/18 at 09:51 AM

Thought i would come back and say hello. I have just bought a built but needing lots of work vindicator sprint. I know its a different kit but last time round i found this page very useful. And the members helpful

russbost - 20/9/18 at 12:35 PM

Welcome back - it's nowhere near as busy here as it used to be, but still the most helpful site on the internet!

jossey - 20/9/18 at 01:27 PM

I left it for a few years but back more often now. Still a lot of the same faces but as mentioned it's not the same as it used to be pre recession haha.

David

wylliezx9r - 20/9/18 at 02:09 PM

I think one of the reasons this site is quiet may be due to how busy the roads have become and because of this people off loading or parking up their cars. It's the reason I got rid of my kit and my VX220 - the roads are very busy every day of the week and I live in quite a rural part of South Wales.

[Edited on 20/9/18 by wylliezx9r]

Irony - 20/9/18 at 02:24 PM

I think that most people just watch telly and stare at their phones/tablets these days. I recently built an extension and the building surveyor said 'oh you keep a car in your garage? I haven't seen that in years'

steve m - 20/9/18 at 04:34 PM

We are the only house in our street of 23 houses, with a car in the garage

davspeed - 21/9/18 at 07:12 AM

quote:
Originally posted by steve m
We are the only house in our street of 23 houses, with a car in the garage

Same here and certainly the only one who works on a car, there are a few bikers of course.