Board logo

Hello Again!
SyKaTurbo - 3/6/20 at 12:58 PM

Hello! I'm back after a long break away from kit cars. I was half way through building an MK Indy Blade SVA/IVA change took place and due to lack of time and funds at the time to fit a reverse gear I made the decision to sell up the part finished car. Other cars came and went then marriage, a divorce another marriage and then a child became my time and money priorities. A few years ago I decided to get back into messing with cars (cheaply) so I bought a Rover 100 with a blown head gasket and put a 1.4 16v K series into it. Then, things spiralled and it turned into a track car. Last year I also decided to do my level 1 MIG & TIG welding. I recently bought a Sealey Supermig 180 and when I think about welding projects I can't think of anything better to make than a Locost chassis. So, now you are all caught up enjoy a few pics of some previous projects.

nick205 - 3/6/20 at 02:18 PM

Hello,

Do you have a current car/project on the go?

I think many members on here know how life, money, kids, marriages, houses etc. can move priorities around. Always good to have some sort of project on the go though