Board logo

Oxfordshire help wanted
scutter - 19/4/11 at 09:20 AM

Folks, I need some assistance this coming Sat 23rd April. Unfortunately I've had an attached lypoma removed from my arm this week (Great service from the NHS).

Now I've 2 weeks to Stoneleigh and am unable to do any heavy lifting. The problem is my rear axle is at the rebuilders and not fitted to the car Is anyone about for lifting and bolting the car together under my guidance, I won't use my work tone of voice

Beer and Tea waiting.

cheers Dan.

SeanStone - 19/4/11 at 09:54 AM

I'm in Oxford and very much able! But it's my birthday the Sunday after so I'm back down this weekend unfortunately!

g60_edge - 19/4/11 at 10:01 AM

where are you and how long do you reckon it will take.

mikemph - 19/4/11 at 10:08 AM

I might be able to give you a hand for an evening

I am not far away

matt_gsxr - 19/4/11 at 10:29 AM

Dan,

I am around in the afternoon and it would be a pleasure to help.

I have U2U'ed details.

Matt

scutter - 19/4/11 at 01:15 PM

Cheers for the offers Gent's, lets say 1330-1400 on Sat, Postcode is OX183LU and my number is 07813 040689.

I know I've 2 sets of hands atleast, but there's nothing stopping folks popping by and taking the mick.

ATB Dan.

Johneturbo - 19/4/11 at 02:15 PM

Hey Dan

If you need another pair of hands i'll be happy to pop over and return the favour

if the weather stays good might even get the car out still need to run the engine in

Cheffy - 19/4/11 at 05:42 PM

See ya Saturday

Mart.

mikemph - 19/4/11 at 09:08 PM

sorry I'm out I have a bathroom to tile for the father-in-law

scutter - 20/4/11 at 08:54 AM

Mike no worries, Those that can't make it, we'll hopefully see at a meet sometime in the future.

ATB Dan.

mikemph - 20/4/11 at 09:59 AM

quote:
Originally posted by scutter
Mike no worries, Those that can't make it, we'll hopefully see at a meet sometime in the future.

ATB Dan.

I am pretty sure I have met you before with chris_russell

scutter - 22/4/11 at 11:03 PM

Weathers looking good, Just need to collect the axle in the morning. See you all later.

ATB Dan.

scutter - 23/4/11 at 09:37 AM

Bo**ocks, my axle isn't ready yet, and won't be until Tuesday.

Many Thanks to all those that offered thier assistance but today it won't be needed.

I'll hopefully see some of you at Stoneleigh or at the next meeting in May.

Cheers once again and we'll have to have a weekend get together later in the summer.

ATB Dan.