Board logo

First Start Today!!!
pekwah1 - 30/3/17 at 07:43 PM

Hi Guys,

Well finally got the old girl started tonight, been a long time coming but must say i'm very pleased with myself!
Big thanks go to big_wasa again as this is now the second zetec on std ECU that i've got running from your guide!

Obviously this is a bit of a heath robinson just to get it fired up, so time for the tidying up a bit...
And the proof:

https://goo.gl/photos/Z6TkePRTA4BcBj26A

Good, but sad to then have to put it back home again... better get moving for the IVA i guess!

Banana - 30/3/17 at 08:06 PM

Nice one!

Lovely looking car.. i really like Strykers. Kinda of wish id got one.

peter030371 - 31/3/17 at 09:45 AM

Well done

I'm getting ever closer to the first start up....it has to be in April or the track day in May is not going to happen

pekwah1 - 31/3/17 at 05:48 PM

Well today is was first drive!

Steering needs some more support brackets, idle is erratic (not all sensors hooked up) but otherwise was the kick up the arse I needed!!!
Right, time to get in gear and move towards Iva!

big_wasa - 31/3/17 at 06:48 PM

Well done

pekwah1 - 31/3/17 at 07:45 PM

Cheers mate, I'll have a few questions for you actually.... a few wires etc I'm not sure of, is it ok to u2u you or shall I just post it on here?

SJ - 31/3/17 at 07:52 PM

I'd be really interested to see what a Zetec on stock efi performs like compared to mine on bike carbs.

Stu

big_wasa - 31/3/17 at 08:10 PM

I would be even more interested

There is one guy that had his on the dyno , 150 bhp ish

I would love to see how my Oem turbo Zetec compares as well.

pekwah1 - 31/3/17 at 10:27 PM

This is my seconds on stock ecu, last one ran really well, a little rich if anything but I like that as it made my exhaust pop which turned me into a little child with the throttle..... happy to compare if/when I actually get on the road!