Board logo

PETER LLOYD RALLYING
hornetV2 - 5/4/18 at 04:50 PM

Does anyone know if Peter Lloyd Rallying are having problems?
I placed an order three days ago for one of the MSA required race fire extinguishers, and tracking my order it just says awaiting clearance of payment!!! I paid by Credit Card but no money has been taken yet!!! Have tried emailing over last couple of days but no replies!!! Also tried phoning but all you get is a recorded message saying "invalid number".
I have subsequently cancelled the order by e-mail and placed an order with another company, but I am now concerned I will end up with the one from Peter Lloyd and another from the other company.

David Jenkins - 5/4/18 at 05:23 PM

Well, it was a bank holiday weekend - I ordered something just before the weekend and it's only just been shipped.

jps - 5/4/18 at 06:01 PM

I have read on BritishRallyForum that they've effectively stopped taking new orders and the business is up for sale.

hornetV2 - 5/4/18 at 06:42 PM

Thanks for the replies, the one about them being up for sale would explain my dilemma, but seeing as they sent me a confirmation of the order, it would have been nice to let me know what was happening, especially as I need the extinguisher for two races on the 14th