Board logo

Liquid Lunch
Jasper - 1/7/09 at 12:27 PM

Just been out for a bit of a liquid lunch, now sitting in my shop watching the world go by feeling rather good

I can heartily recommmend it......

Richard Quinn - 1/7/09 at 12:41 PM

Shouldn't you be serving people and taking their money to pay for the liquid lunch that you've now had?

coozer - 1/7/09 at 12:47 PM

Cracking the pavements out the window but stuck in this horrible place till 4.40pm.....

aerosam - 1/7/09 at 01:08 PM

got fed up of the doom and gloom in work (redundancies) and booked half day.

Hang on, how are you guys on locostbuilders when you're supposed to be working! Shame on you. Mwaaaahh ha ha!

Mr Whippy - 1/7/09 at 01:54 PM

busy eating free icecreams in a roasting office just now and waiting for time to go home for a blast on the bike

Jasper - 1/7/09 at 01:57 PM

Hmmmm, icecream might be a good way to soak up some of the beer

Had a fantastic drive out last night at about 10pm, clear roads, warm air, perfect Will be doing it again this evening .....

Still serving people, nobody seems to have noticed

BenB - 1/7/09 at 02:08 PM

Grrrr. Didn't get any time for lunch today so I'm blinking hungry and got a full clinic now until 6pm... Hope they can't hear my belly rumbling...

wish I could pull a sicky but I think my partners might notice

especially when I then went blatting past in my Seven!!!

whitestu - 1/7/09 at 04:01 PM

quote:

wish I could pull a sicky but I think my partners might notice

Just say you've got swine flu - none of your patients will want to go anywhere near you!

Stu

Steve G - 1/7/09 at 07:59 PM

quote:
Originally posted by whitestu

Just say you've got swine flu - none of your patients will want to go anywhere near you!

Stu

Havent you heard - people are organising swine flu parties at the moment. He'll probably be the most popular person in the area and wont get even the evenings free!!