Board logo

Fozzie Bear has arrived
Fozzie - 9/12/11 at 04:44 PM

.....He is here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A massive humungous THANK YOU to all of you who gave toward my birthday/crimbo pressie.

A big thank you to Jasper for organising this and for the wonderful card with all of your names on. I would like to personally thank each of you, but some names I do not know, as they are different from your site names.... .....
so if anyone does NOT get a u2u from me within the next couple of days....please u2u me with your site name/real name so that I can say thank you properly....

Jasper has told me that he had to 'close the book' so to speak when enough money had been donated......so, to all of you that thought of me, but couldn't contribute, I thank you from my heart......

A few of you know that I have been through the mill quite a bit these last 18 months, and your kindness has been, and is, totally overwhelming.

Getting Fozzie Bear today feels like getting The big cherry, on the icing, on the cake!!!!!!!!!

I know this thread is useless without pics, so I will be posting one later.

I also know that Fozzie Bear was a bit late, but it believe me it was worth it.......truly amazing!

Fozzie......

Confused but excited. - 9/12/11 at 04:58 PM

Nice one hon. Glad you like it. Enjoy!

big_wasa - 9/12/11 at 05:14 PM

Good good good.

mookaloid - 9/12/11 at 05:43 PM

Great news Fozzie

I hope it makes you feel appreciated - because we really do appreciate you!

Cheers

Mark

scootz - 9/12/11 at 06:11 PM

Richard Quinn - 10/12/11 at 06:31 AM

Thanks for doing what you do!