Board logo

Gradulthood
sprouts-car - 22/1/13 at 11:12 PM

Hi all,

A friend of mine has created a pilot for a new sitcom.
Youtube linky

SYNOPSIS:
Gradulthood follows a group of unemployed university graduates as they struggle to find work in London. Unlike most people in their position, Tom, Owen, Emily and Ralph can’t blame the recession. They are simply too rude, arrogant and narcissistic for entry level jobs. With nothing but time on their hands, the group fill their days with a series of unsuccessful projects, get-rich-quick schemes and pathetic attempts to get laid.

What does everyone think?

(I'm really just trying to up the watched count )

pekwah1 - 23/1/13 at 08:27 AM

Not really my cup of tea tbh although seems to have got quite a few good comments.
The model character reminded me of Simon from inbetweeners!

jps - 23/1/13 at 09:03 AM

Ok but didn't find it laugh out loud funny, pace was a bit slow...?

designer - 23/1/13 at 11:36 AM

Have to agree. Not my cup of tea (maybe too old).

BUT, it's as good as some of the rubbish comedy on TV at the moment.

SeaBass - 23/1/13 at 12:43 PM

I thought it was very good. Probably my kind of humour though and FAR better than most drivel actually funded and on TV...

Simon - 23/1/13 at 05:24 PM

I don't generally do much TV, let alone sitcoms but I watched it anyway and thought it was great!

ATB

Simon

Alan B - 24/1/13 at 02:05 AM

I thought it was really good...definitely something I'd watch. Kind of a Spaced/Inbetweeners/Office sort of feel....great effort...hope it does well

Jasper - 24/1/13 at 12:49 PM

Meh - didn't laugh at all, hate to say it but I don't think the actors are interesting enough and the script isn't sharp enough ....

sprouts-car - 24/1/13 at 01:49 PM

seems like a good mix of reviews.

Thanks everyone for watching!

stevebubs - 24/1/13 at 03:26 PM

Meh...hit and miss like most stuff on BBC3.

Strongly suggest the person playing "Owen" is replaced ..