Board logo

t shirt printing
ChrisLeary - 10/4/14 at 07:53 PM

Evening,

I'm the newly appointed kit manager for my ice hockey team and I'm just wondering if there's anyone on here that does t shirt printing/hooded top embroidery?

Thanks,
Chris

red22 - 10/4/14 at 08:02 PM

Funnily enough as part of my ice hockey clubs supporters club I was also about to start looking into clothing suppliers for next season so will be interested in the replies.

adithorp - 10/4/14 at 08:09 PM

Duncan36 does t-shirts. He did some for our Alps tour last year. Very good quality work and a good price especially for such a small order at fairly short notice.

www.acorn-printing.co.uk
www.tshirtuk.com

MK9R - 10/4/14 at 08:16 PM

Another recommendation for dunc. He does some real quality products, a Great service at a great price

bi22le - 10/4/14 at 08:44 PM

I dont know if "Dunc" is the same guy but I know that there is a guy in RGB that does teeshirt printing. I have not used him but if I am ever going to line someones pockets I would be happy for them to spend it on racing!!!

MK9R - 10/4/14 at 08:46 PM

quote:
Originally posted by bi22le
I dont know if "Dunc" is the same guy but I know that there is a guy in RGB that does teeshirt printing. I have not used him but if I am ever going to line someones pockets I would be happy for them to spend it on racing!!!

Same guy

wombat - 10/4/14 at 09:44 PM

Strange world, I'm vice captain of our field hockey team and will be looking for some tour/festival shirts too !

Duncan36 - 10/4/14 at 09:56 PM

Thank you for all the kind words guys.

I'm not allowed to advertise on here and would like to stay within forum rules, but please feel free to send me a U2U and I'll give you my email and phone number. We are just doing a similar thing for a local Ice Hockey club and have just sponsored the local kids field hockey team...small world

Cheers

Duncan

[Edited on 10/4/14 by Duncan36]