Board logo

coppers who earned their pay
02GF74 - 6/12/06 at 10:29 AM

scoop - 6/12/06 at 10:31 AM

Didn't know Celica's came with bullet proof glass

graememk - 6/12/06 at 10:32 AM

i bet the drug dealing scum chav got 5 hours comunity service and an appology from the police force for upsetting him

[Edited on 6/12/06 by graememk]

scoop - 6/12/06 at 10:38 AM

Where are you guys getting these avatars from, are they your wives

mookaloid - 6/12/06 at 10:48 AM

quote:
Originally posted by scoop

I think I must be a Mormon

Agriv8 - 6/12/06 at 11:01 AM

quote:
Originally posted by mookaloid
quote:

I think I must be a Mormon

I if those 4 were my wives I dont think Id have the energy to be Mormon Id be bleedin Knakered

MikeR - 6/12/06 at 11:21 AM

from working 4 jobs to give them enough money to stop complaining

:p

Hellfire - 6/12/06 at 12:13 PM

quote:

<------ No. My wife doesn't smoke.......

Phil

woodster - 6/12/06 at 12:56 PM

i hope that copper on the bike and his mates gave that knobhead a bloody good kicking......... that gets better results than a fine

[Edited on 6/12/06 by woodster]

Rek - 6/12/06 at 01:05 PM

That bit of road is in Burnham in Slough (or is the Near Slough. Like Windsor!!!).

russbost - 6/12/06 at 01:08 PM

Scum like that shouldn't be locked up - that's a good heart, lungs,kidneys & liver etc going to waste which could be used by a decent person. He could easily have killed the one on the bike, bet they were accused of using "excessive force"!

pawgrp - 6/12/06 at 01:10 PM

I wish we could just put a bullet in them. save money in the long run and would act as a form of gene screening. Try that stunt in New York and see what happens.

shortie - 6/12/06 at 01:12 PM

If they had been armed a nice shot straight through the side window into the head would have sorted him right out.

I guarantee he'd not re-offend!

[Edited on 6/12/06 by shortie]

russbost - 6/12/06 at 02:00 PM

Yes, but a shot to the stomach would be much slower & more painful & you'd have time to harvest the bits!
I do wish they'd let me run the country!

UncleFista - 6/12/06 at 02:30 PM

quote:
Originally posted by russbost
Yes, but a shot to the stomach would be much slower & more painful & you'd have time to harvest the bits!
I do wish they'd let me run the country!

I'd vote for ya !

zetec7 - 6/12/06 at 03:53 PM

As I'm fond of saying, the rate of recidivism amongst summarily executed criminals is exceedingly low. And it's true that one bullet costs far less than a trial, and has a much more certain result. As a retired motorcylce officer, who's had the same thing happen to me, you can guess what I'd like to do to that punk...

Agriv8 - 6/12/06 at 04:31 PM

quote:
Originally posted by zetec7
As I'm fond of saying, the rate of recidivism amongst summarily executed criminals is exceedingly low. And it's true that one bullet costs far less than a trial, and has a much more certain result. As a retired motorcylce officer, who's had the same thing happen to me, you can guess what I'd like to do to that punk...

The problem as per usual the offender has probably more rights than the copper,

I have current and retired officers in the familly and as much as I moan on about police this and police that but I couldnt do it. The police officer has turned up for work and someone has blatantly tried to harm him / kill him. That could be my Friend / Cousan / Uncle on that bike luckilly they were not killed

Least with the evidence a judge and jury should be able to see the criminals actions first hand

Catpuss - 6/12/06 at 04:44 PM

That rider was lucky not be be seriously fucked up.

I used to know one m/cycle riding officer who seemed to have at least one session a year with an arm in plaster after being knocked off by some mypoic tosser.

DIY Si - 6/12/06 at 04:56 PM

If you watch closely he actually gets his head/helmet rapped between the car and his bike for a few seconds! In some ways, a shame that the vid was running, as I'm sure a little extra force could've been used in there somewhere!

omega 24 v6 - 6/12/06 at 05:05 PM

quote:

It would have been the best outcome IMHO

However the passenger might (prob not) be innocent of any crime and this is the problem.

If you ran the country I'd prolly vote for you too.

The trouble is that if you asked the population they're thoughts on capital punishment (lets have a referendum) I reckon more than 60% would vote yes.

So why are the voted in few (politicians) not expressing/carrying out the wishes of those that voted them in.

In some areas and some parts of this country it must be getting to the stage where there will be vigilantes taking the law into they're own hands.

Rant over now I'm off to kick the dog and calm down

Danozeman - 6/12/06 at 07:09 PM

ppl like that deserve a bloody good kicking.. That stick that was being used to smash the window would been a good tool for that job...

ReMan - 6/12/06 at 07:10 PM

Then you weigh this up against this...John's post of yesterday
http://www.locostbuilders.co.uk/viewthread.php?tid=56290
And wonder what it's all coming too!!!

flak monkey - 6/12/06 at 07:15 PM

What a fu$king wa&ker. someone should give those guys bigger sticks so they can actually smash the windows either that or a proper weapon. I know what I would have done to him if i had been the cop on the bike, but hey, thats why I aint a cop, no restrained enough!

Bet the person in the learner car was shi$&ing themself too!

roadrunner - 6/12/06 at 08:37 PM

I feal sorry for the person in the 207, i bet they where sh##ing themselves.

t.j. - 6/12/06 at 08:51 PM

If someone does things like that you should take him to some old mine and let him work there, in the dark, till he dies!

I think doing this is an attempt to kill!!

Lock 'm up!

[Edited on 6/12/06 by t.j.]