Board logo

Psycle workz
borg230rover - 28/7/13 at 08:48 AM

Has anybody ever used the company psycle workz around the Peterborough area for custom engine parts? I am looking for a company to do some Cnc maching for me but have not heard good things about them, I have heard they are a terrible company for customer service and will string together lie after lie after lie in order to try and stop you asking about you parts. I have also been told they were doing so work for a custom bike builder local to me who had to send them some engine components to work with, so he sent the parts and paid up front and still has not received his original parts back, the custom parts he ordered nor a penny of his money and its been nearly 2 years.

Anybody got horror stories of this company.

Wheels244 - 28/7/13 at 09:14 AM

Don't know anything about them.

But if you need anything doing I can recommend the company my brother owns.

http://www.lowtonengineering.co.uk

If you've got drawings of what you need, I can get you a price if it helps.

Rob

mark chandler - 28/7/13 at 01:57 PM

I used them for a lockup clutch on my blade engine, the end product is very nice the process to get it was not ideal due to the poor communications keeping you doubting

I would use again based upon the quality of the product, I got the impression that its a highly skilled man with some decent CNC machines working on his own.

Regards Mark