Board logo

Powercommander Dynojet rolling road in North West
carse - 28/11/14 at 11:40 AM

I'm building a new motor for my car and will need to have a new map made for the different cams that'll be in it. I'm using a Powercommander III and am based in the North West (near Chester) and was wondering if anyone has any recommendations of rolling roads that have the facility to put a car on the rollers with Dynojet mapping software.

Thanks,

Carse

BaileyPerformance - 28/11/14 at 01:26 PM

Hi Carse,

We can offer to map your power commander, not too far away from you, TF12 5EZ (Shropshire)

We have done several power commanders recently.

One thing i will say is the power commander III only trims the fuel injection, not the ignition timing, so is not the best if you have changed cams as the timing will not be optimum.

If you need any more info give us a call / email / txt

www.facebook.com/baileyperformance

www.baileyperformance.co.uk

dale.bladen@orange.net

07967 222967

carse - 28/11/14 at 01:29 PM

Cool. I'll send you a DM.

I'm trying to source an ignition box too, so I can adjust the ignition timing as well.

Thanks for the reply.

BaileyPerformance - 28/11/14 at 01:45 PM

quote:
Originally posted by carse
Cool. I'll send you a DM.

I'm trying to source an ignition box too, so I can adjust the ignition timing as well.

Thanks for the reply.

No problem.

Have you considered aftermarket engine management such as Megasquirt? the factory ECU would be completely removed and the Megasquirt then controls all aspects of the engine. With extras like launch control and full throttle gear shift.

bart - 28/11/14 at 07:21 PM

you can reprogram your original ecu

http://ecueditor.com/