Board logo

Adjustable Fuel Pressure Regulator
sam919 - 19/6/16 at 08:55 AM

Has anyone a recommendation for an adjustable FPR, its to be suited to a CBR 1000 in a race car, i know AB using an in tank regulator but i need a separate unit. I used to have an FSE on my duratec but the design seems to have changed over the years. ......FSE/ Fuel Lab/ Malpassi.....

Any info on a unit used in a race engine would be appreciated.

Kdempsie - 19/6/16 at 11:37 AM

McGill Motorsport in Kirkcaldy do a range of fuel pressure regulator. I'm using one on my Duratec engined car but it hasn't really been running long enough to comment on reliability but it has managed two rolling road mapping sessions OK.


ali f27 - 19/6/16 at 01:31 PM

Hi got Mc Gill motorsport on 2 duratecs and a blade engine car and they have been fine

sam919 - 19/6/16 at 02:15 PM

Ok great, I take it they are the 'universal' regulators on their site?