Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
<<  1    2  >>
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Eurotunnel: legal help wanted
Breaker

posted on 25/2/10 at 01:44 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by cd.thomson
Not read the whole thread but just spotted it.

I'm actually personal friends with Richard Brown's son and went travelling in South America with him. Spent many evenings over at their house back when I was at school.

Its a shame this has all bitten him on the ass so hard, he really is a genuine bloke.

Looked up his name and apparently Richard Brown is a Eurostar guy. At least Eurostar travellers got a refund + 150€ in cash + some vouchers.

Eurotunnel travellers are just told to p*ss off and have to beg for the refund.

What is Eurotunnel's cost to give the troubled travellers some vouchers even if it is only for trains between 11pm and 6am when the trains aren't full ? 0,0000 £ !!! This is what a should call service.

cd.thomson

posted on 25/2/10 at 01:47 PM Reply With Quote
sorry I should have clarified, I was just on about the whole recent eurotunnel saga. Even if it was eurostar you had problems with I would still expect better customer service whether I know the bloke or not.

Its massively frustrating that these highly profitable organisations don't properly respond when their service fails.

Happy to take money all day long, but wont give any back when they should

Craig

Ninehigh

posted on 26/2/10 at 08:43 AM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Breaker
Finally got an answer from Eurotunnel.
I sent them a mail with all my extra expenses and they are only willing to refund my not travelled trip back to France.

Refunding the trip that didn't exist is a given. It does nothing to restore faith in their service, as they've done the bare minimum to do so and only then once they've had their arm twisted.

<<  1    2  >>
New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.