Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
<<  1    2  >>
New Topic New Reply
Author: Subject: I like the new logo
boggle

posted on 13/4/10 at 11:43 AM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by MakeEverything
Are the photos on the front, back or both?

Any Beanie Hats planned?

dont you mean gimp masks???

just because you are a character, doesnt mean you have character....

for all your bespoke parts, ali welding, waterjet, laser, folding, turning, milling, composite work, spraying, anodising and cad drawing....

u2u me for details

PLEASE NOTE: This user is a trader who has not signed up for the LocostBuilders registration scheme. If this post is advertising a commercial product or service, please report it by clicking here.

SeaBass

posted on 13/4/10 at 03:15 PM Reply With Quote
The logo is basically this image:

http://www.seriouswheels.com/pics-2008/bc/2008-Caterham-Seven-Superlight-R500-Side-1280x960.jpg

Modified into a two tone logo. It's therefore a Caterham.

Not sure who did the Photoshop though.

ChrisW

posted on 13/4/10 at 03:23 PM Reply With Quote
The logo was hand drawn, I have it as a vector. I did provide a photo taken at Stoneleigh (of a Caterham, yes!) for them to work from, but it does look like they might have found a different one.

Either way, as far as I'm concerned it's an independant drawing taken from a photo in the public domain. If Caterham think they've grounds to object they're welcome to drop me a line.

Chris

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
Liam

posted on 14/4/10 at 10:41 AM Reply With Quote
You can tell it's a Cat from the forward-slanted roll bar

He's lying about the shop of course, to make you all feel better. Gullible fools. I've had access since day 1 - was a special privilege extended to the first 30 members. Some incredible stuff in there over the years.

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
Fozzie

posted on 14/4/10 at 04:14 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Liam
......He's lying about the shop of course, to make you all feel better. Gullible fools. I've had access since day 1 - was a special privilege extended to the first 30 members. Some incredible stuff in there over the years.......

Spot on Liam!!!!!!...

I am really pleased that Chris has opened 'access to everyone' for part of the shop though....it's only fair

Glad you have enjoyed your bargains over the years...

Fozzie

'Racing is Life!...anything before or after is just waiting'....Steve McQueen

Liam

posted on 14/4/10 at 09:14 PM Reply With Quote
Huh, Fozzie? I thought the last Shop Special Announcement said that it wasn't going to be made public that the new all members access was only to part of the Shop? Oh well, it's out now Ho ho!

Of course when I say 'part of the Shop' - it's really a new shop, sort of a sub-shop. Not really part of the Shop at all. That will remain as before with the same membership policy in place as far as I understand.

The T-shirts (and polo shirts, sweaters and blazers) in the proper Shop are quite something, eh Fozzie?

Fozzie

posted on 14/4/10 at 10:23 PM Reply With Quote
Liam..... you are correct...
it is only part access to all.......

The 'special' bit is still 'as was' don't worry

Chris had to write special code yesterday, to make sure the two remained separate, so yes, it is a 'new' shop, and completely different from the exclusive shop.

The stuff I saw at Race Retro was ace, and hopefully will be in stock soon......

Fozzie

ps I was not at all convinced about the blazers at first, but they did sell pretty well....very 'Prisoner' (I am not a number I am a free man...Patrick McGoohan)....IMHO

'Racing is Life!...anything before or after is just waiting'....Steve McQueen

<<  1    2  >>
New Topic New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.